Class Description and Current Schedule
Each class has been expertly developed to take place for three hours on either Saturday or Sunday, both indoors in the classroom and outdoors around the BBQ Pit. Select the convenient date and time for you below and follow the prompts. For your convenience, we have two options for class start times, 10am-1pm or noon-3pm. Your choice. Remember, we don’t serve lunch, but we do include beer from our host brewery. This is supposed to be easy, low-key and fun. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the joys of creating your own pure Texas BBQ.
Select your most convenient class time from the schedule below. Remember to check back routinely, as we will be adding specialty BBQ classes once they are finalized.
Current Class Schedule: Austin, TX
|Sat, Dec. 11th (BrisketU)||Rentsch Brewery||11am-2pm||Register|
|Sun, Dec 12th (BrisketU)||Friends and Allies||12pm-3pm||Register|
|Sat, Jan. 15th (BrisketU)||Rentsch Brewery||11am-2pm||Register|
|Sun, Jan. 16th (BrisketU)||Friends and Allies||12pm-3pm||Register|
|Sun, Jan. 30th (BrisketU)||Whitestone Brewery||12pm-3pm||Register|
Check back often as we are posting new class dates and new locations regularly. Remember, we do private events also!
Class Description: Backyard Pitmaster
Things you need to know about the class:
- Enjoy the class for $79.
- Class ticket includes one beer from our host brewery
- We have everything you need, including notepaper and pencils
- In most cases, you will have the option to sample the end product(s), but not take it home.
- All ticket sales are final and are valid for the specified time and date only.
- Your ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged for future class dates
- In the rare event of a cancellation by Backyard Pitmasters, get your money back 100%
- We reserve the right to make any changes to class dates, times, or locations due to uncontrollable circumstances
- Your presence at a class constitutes your consent to be photographed or videotaped for the promotional use of Backyard Pitmasters.
- For answers to more common questions visit the FAQ page.