Class Description and Current Schedule
Each class has been expertly developed to take place for three hours on either Saturday or Sunday, both indoors in the classroom and outdoors around the BBQ Pit. Select the convenient date and time for you below and follow the prompts. For your convenience, we have two options for class start times, 10am-1pm or noon-3pm. Your choice. Remember, we don’t serve lunch, but we do include beer from our host brewery. This is supposed to be easy, low-key and fun. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the joys of creating your own pure Texas BBQ.
Select your most convenient class time from the schedule below. Remember to check back routinely, as we will be adding specialty BBQ classes once they are finalized.
Current Class Schedule: Austin, TX
|Sun, July 30th||Whitestone Brewery||12pm-3pm||Register|
|Sat, August 12th||Oskar Blues||12pm-3pm||Register|
|Sat, August 19th||4th Tap Brewing Co-Op||12pm-3pm||Register|
Check back often as we are posting new Austin class dates and new locations regularly. Remember, we do private events / classes too!
Class Description: Backyard Pitmaster
Things you need to know about the class:
- SALE OFFER: Enjoy the class for $69. (RibsU $75)
- Minimum of 12 people for a class to be held
- Class ticket includes one beer from our host brewery
- Cancellations by BrisketU, get your money back 100%
- You cancel on us within one week (7 days out) of the class date, we keep your money, 100%
- You cancel on us with more than 7 days’ notice, you get a full refund
- We have everything you need, including note paper and pencils
- You will have to sign a waiver before the class can begin to protect us in case you have an accident and get mad
- In most classes, you will get to sample the end product, but not take it home